Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Etsy Loves

Lately I have been perusing Etsy, and there are SO many stores that I am basically obsessed with. I thought maybe I would share a few. I absolutely love hearing about fun new things, so if you have a favorite etsy store, please share!!

Our basement is being decorated in black (furniture), green, yellow, and gray. I have been searching for something that pops to go on the wall, and I found the perfect thing at Lucky Blue Bird Art. Oh, I am SO excited for these prints to come!!

Owls


I recently won a blog contest (on Swag Studio), and my prize was an awesome new camera strap from Cotton Candy by Natalie. If you have a DSLR, I would totally recommend personalizing it by getting a fun strap. Love mine!!


camera strap 2

camera strap

I don't know how I ran across MGMart's store but HOLY cow, I am in LOVE!! These are the cutest things ever. Look at that bridesmaid's boquet, is that not gorgeous!!?

boquet clip

Boquet

So when it comes to vinyl decals, I am definitely noooooot the biggest fan, but there are those times where I see one one someone's wall (usually in a child's room) that I think is the cutest thing in the world. I think Dali Decals has some of the cutest ones around. I am tempted to order this for my daughter's room.

decal 2

Decal

decal 3

You can even get decadent deserts from Etsy. This is a recent discovery for me, I love sifting through all the homemade goodies. Has anyone actually ordered food from Etsy? I am intruigued....

cupcake

Anyway, thanks for listening to my personal fav's. I could get lost in etsy all day long!

No comments: