Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Do you think....

that the book I just finished MIGHT have influenced my pedicure color choice?

I just finished this series and I was very pleasantly surprised. I read Twilight about 2 years ago and I just wasn't that into it...but it has become such a sensation that I decided to give the other books a try. I am SO glad I did, I really enjoyed them!

I am really bummed that Stephanie Meyer decided to stop writing her new book, Midnight Sun. Boo, hoo. To read more about that, click HERE.

Also, Stephanie Meyer is going to be on Ellen today, JUST in case you want to watch. :)

One last SUPER cool announcement. This is totally unrelated to my vampire post above, but it is awesome!!!
My friend, Candra, just launched a new business where she creates amazingly cute crafts AND assembles kits for groups to make the crafts as well. (cough, cough, Super Saturday). Here is the link:
CREATIONS MADE BY MOI

7 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

I'm so bummed I miss Meyer's on Ellen today :( I loved her books, bummer about that last one.

Brooke said...

firstly, love the toes! about the journals.. i write the kids as well and i can only imagine, uh! hope you got it all worked out. how was your dresser flooded? and, thanks for the email about passing the bill. i wrote the senators in nevada. i began watching that oprah but it made me so sick so i turned it off so i am glad that you actually watched it to get all the information to make a difference. how horrific!

Wright said...

Love the black....you are so Vamp! And I have to agree, this book is getting better now that she's a vampire. I like Bella much better now.

AnneMarie said...

Hmmmm maybe I'll give it a whrill. And I love the toes. That's the IN color don't ya know? Vampire or not.

Erika Hanks said...

Wow, I am super impressed you have journals for your girls! That is an excellent idea! You are one on top of it mom!

Karla Rauch said...

Oh I am so sad. I can't believe someone would do that. Wow, just comes to show how shady people are these days. I love your nail polish choice by the way:)

Jean Smith Photography said...

haha...glad to see you jumped on the "twilight bandwagon!" i am slightly obsessed...i admit it. i hadn't even heard of the series last summer and stephenie meyer's cousin is in my ward and told me about them. the last book was my FAVORITE!!!