Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back from Vegas...

I just returned from my trip to Vegas. I met a bunch of girls for our third annual mommy meet-up. We all met online when we were pregnant with our first children (due in March) and we have kept in touch (daily) and met up with eachother a few times. This year we decided to go to Vegas 'just with the girls', and it was so fun! It got a little too wild for me at times, but all in all, I loved relaxing by the pool, having girl chat, and living it up!
The first day we were there, we got a cabana by the pool to relax in. It was awesome!
(angie, stacey, shelly, me)

My friend, Brooke, who I had not seen in a million years, met me at the hotel, since she now lives in Vegas. I am so glad she came and we were able to catch up! Later that night, we got all dressed up for dinner at Fix (at the Bellagio) and dancing at The Bank (also at the Bellagio).
(shelly, me, angie, kristen, stacey, and marie (shelly's friend.))
Shelly and I before we left for dinner.
Stacey and I in the cab on the way to the Bellagio.
Dinner at The Fix. (Candi, me, shelly, maria, kristen, stacey)Candi and I at The Fix. (another lovely self portrait)

and...another one at The Bank.


We got a private table at The Bank due to some awesome hookups Shelly had. This tiny table cost a bundle....
Stacey and I in front of the Wynn waterfall.
Dinner at RA. (Stacey, Angie, Shelly, Lauren, Me, Kristen)
A quick snap of the strip before I left.
Thank you girls for such a fun trip!! It was so fun to see everyone again and meet some of you for the first time. We will have stories to tell for a long time.....

11 comments:

Tiff and Rand said...

Your comment on my hubby post cracked me up. I'm not sappy like that, either. Your ring post was SO funny! SO glad he found your ring. Randy found my lost diamond earring a few weeks ago right before he almost vacuumed it up!!! Whew! Vegas looked like alot of fun! We're doing a girls weekend like that in 2 weeks and I can't WAIT!

Kellie said...

So glad you got to get together with the ladies, looked like fun!

Sarah & Trent said...

Pretty shnazzy!! That's so cool you guys have all kept in touch. Looks like a blast of a trip with the girls.
ps I tagged you Joy, on our blog!

Bobbi Leavitt said...

you look so good. a little under dressed, but awesome none the less ;)

gordon, cindy and carter said...

Looks like you had a blast! I would probably have dressed the same for Vegas if I wasn't with Gordon. You were only looking for a good time with the girls. So fun to hang out with friends!

Sarah S said...

Looks like you had a great time with those girls!

Matt and Joanna said...

i'm glad you had such a fun girls weekend! you look great by the way-you're probably the only who has had another baby and you'd never know it!

Alysha said...

Girls Night Out over and over-no fair! It looks like you all had a blast!

Keelee said...

How FUN!! I'm going to Vegas at the end of this month with a bunch of friends and your post totally got me excited!!

Karla Rauch said...

Oh looks like fun, you are so wild. haha. Hope you are having fun in Utah. I am excited to have you back at scouts;) (I thought you might miss it)haha

Wright said...

ONE QUESTION>........how did you get into the clubs when you are CLEARLY underage??????
You little tramp.....