Sunday, May 23, 2010

Until Tomorrow....

(*Family Blog Updated)

After 4 long months of laying on my couch, trying not to vomit, and watching endless amounts of television (thankful for all the finales that kept me entertained), I am SO excited to have a show that I am looking forward to! (Okay, there were a few I looked forward to before like Vampire Diaries and Private Practice, but those are over now!)

THE BACHELORETTE!!!! I am so excited for tomorrow. More excited for this season than probably any other season, since this is basically the highlight of my lay-on-the-couch-and-do-nothing week.

Before I get into it, though, there are three new shows I recommend you get caught up with this summer if you didn't start watching them this year when they premiered.

First: Modern Family. It's on ABC and it's the funniest show I have seen in a LONG time. If you missed out on this one, DO NOT miss your chance to catch up!!! They might also rerun Cougartown afterwards (not sure if this one got picked up for another season) and it's a fun watch, too-but not amazing enough to be on my 'must watch' list. Reminds me a bit of Friends.


Second: Vampire Diaries. So, I mostly started watching this show because it started when I was swamped with editing and needed online shows to watch. The first few episodes were good, but kinda a little 'teen scandelous'....however as the show went on, I will admit, the plot got really smart and I found myself on the edge of my seat during every episode. It also helps that Damon is WAY good looking. Give this one a chance if you think it might be your thing! It's on CW and should be rerunning this summer.


Third: Glee. If you haven't heard of Glee, you must be living under a rock. It is definitely quirky and perhaps not for everyone, but the dry humor and fabulous music will win you over, just give it a chance. It's on ABC as well.

So, back to THE BACHELORETTE!!!!

Alright, so I checked out out the men, and obviously I won't make my picks until I see them in action (wink), but here are some I am feeling good about, based on pictures and bios alone...

Tyler M: He looks like a nice guy, and not too high maintenance. I wish he wasn't wearing that v- neck, but oh well. I like that if he were stranded on a desert island, he would include his wife in the things he would bring with him.

Jessie: Another low-maint looking guy, however I am not sure about the fact that his greatest achievements are things he has purchased.


There are a couple more, Like Chris L or Chris N that look alright, too. Obviously I am attracted to the guys who look the least like they could be on Jersey Shore ie: way high maintenence. I think some of these guys even look feminine because of all the skin softening that was done to their pictures....I am interested to see their true personalities come out!

I don't envy Ali, she has so many different Chris's, Craigs, Derrick/Dereks, Tylers, etc, to keep track of. Was it really that hard to find men with different names??? Good luck, Ali!!!

Okay, so get your picks ready and let's chat all about it tomorrow night. I can't wait!




1 comment:

Nancy said...

I'm thinking I might need to get into the bachelorette this season because all of my shows are over for the summer. I LOVE, LOVE Modern Family, and Glee, so good!