Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Getting There.

I am slowly coming out of the part of pregnancy where I am basically useless. I am 18 weeks and wishing for that '2nd trimester energy' that I hear about around the blog-sphere. Why aren't all pregnancies created equal? I guess that's a discussion for another day. :)

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to show you that I actually HAVE been taking the suggestions y'all made way back when, when I posted about filling up our very empty walls. I took a bunch of my favorite pictures, framed them, and hung them up the stairs. Now that they are there, it really helps make the space feel a lot homier, although if I could do it again, I think I wouldn't use matching frames. I would probably have made a bigger effort to find lots of cool antique frames and painted them white and light gray. But this works for now.

DSC_0694 WEB

DSC_0696 WEB

Until MONDAY!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Bachelorette!!! Noooooooooooo Reality Steve! I don't want this season spoiled for me.

Have you looked at the Bachelors on abc.com? I am still reading up on them. SO excited!!!



4 comments:

erin and shaun said...

Your house looks so pretty!

The Peach.... said...

I know what you mean, I want to do a collection of cool hues of greens and blues (for the frames) up my stairs, but not only would it cost me a fortune, I would have to go hunting for them. Neither work. ha ha ha.

Melissa Davis said...

I love it Joy! I LOVE, LOVE your wall color...too bad the hubby hates that color on walls, or my whole house would be it!

DarbyM said...

Swoon... I love it! I'm jealous of your painted walls, I'm too lazy to paint up our stairs. sigh.

Monday!!!! I'm so there with ya!