Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Twilight-esque?

Okay, so it's not the Bachelor, but it is quite entertaining. The Vampire Diaries on CW has already got me sucked in. It's a brand new show and there have only been 2 episodes so far. You can hop online and watch the first two and then you will be all caught up. The CW knows what's up...riding the coat tails of Twilight while there is still so much hype. I like it.
There is a bit of implied teen promiscuity, but my eyes haven't burned so far.

Bella, um, I mean Elana has fallen for good Vamp:
Stefan is just trying to live a normal life, guys.
Bad Vamp brother Damon is trying to ruin it for him, though.
Hmmm.....this looks familiar......

Check it out...see what you think. Warning- so far the intros are always kinda blood-filled.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Okay so I totally DVR this and watch it by myself, glad I'm not the only one!

Jean Smith said...

oooooo...another vampire show? i am SO in...gotta go get my tivo recording...

erin and shaun said...

Glad to see that Boone got another job. He is so good looking and I felt so bad when they killed him off!