Monday, June 22, 2009

Noooooo!!!! Noooooo!!! WHY?? Why, Jillian, WHY???

How's that for drama? Imagine me on my knees, screaming to the heavens in agony as I watched Jake exit the building. I just CANNOT believe she let him go. Granted, I love 99% of the guys left (die Wes), so I would have been sad if pretty much anyone had left....but I probably could have coped better with Michael or even Jesse leaving before my beloved Jake. sniff.

So. I am begging you to go onto ABC.com and let's all nominate Jake to be the next Bachelor! That way we can see his pretty face for a long, long time. :)

Moving on, Wes pretty much sucks, right? I mean, HELLO loser. How many times is he going to mention the fact that he is plugging his music career? And NO ONE had the guts to say anything???
So, it looks like Jake finally works up the nerve to come back and spill the beans about Wes maybe next week or the week after? I am pretty much wigging out from all the scenes they have shown from the future episodes, I can hardly stand it. Seriously, I was panting because I was having so much anxiety over all the future scenes. I was desperately searching for Kyptin to be in that final destination with her, I mean....PLEASE let it be Kytpin. PLEASE!!!

Michael is such an awesome, funny guy, and I really really like him but I think Jillian made a mistake in keeping him over Jake because she already KNOWS that he is not really what she is looking for right now. She needs to listen to her gut and follow what her heart is telling her. Michael is a doll but I don't necessarily think he is the one for her.

Jessie is pretty darling, I must admit, I think Jillian is really taking a hard look at this guy whom she never paid much attention to before. He is so sweet to her and I love it. I have almost forgotten the ugly hat. I wouldn't mind seeing him stick around for awhile.

Reid is my sister's heartthrob because he is SO cute, but his OCD stuff is starting to become a little annoying. I think it's his OCD that causes his, um, problems on the overnight date, his perfectionism and all that catches up with him leaving him....incompacitated, perhaps??? Do you think he is in the final two??? WHO comes early to propose to her??? Is it Wes? Is Wes still going to be there? Am I ever going to sleep again???????

Kitpyn really puts the twinkle in Jillian's eye. She has this look when she is with him, this glowing stare of adoration for him. I think she REALLY likes him a lot. I am hoping that he does get to stick around until the very end and PLEASE bless that he gets the rose. They just seem like they are made for one another!

Jake, bless his soul. Poor guy put it all out there and got his heart totally smashed. Let's make him the next Bachelor, people. We can unite and do it!!

Tanner, well, I am not sad to see him go. Mostly because there was no chemistry. I love how Wes got all worked up when Tanner came clean about tattling to Jillian. Wes is such a jerk. Ugh.

I wasn't sad to see Robbie go AT ALL. I was not a Robbie fan.

Okay so, hopefully I will wind down after those scenes at the end. I am DYING to know how this all turns out, how the drama plays out, etc. Dyyyyyyyyyying!!!!!

12 comments:

erin and shaun said...

I have no words! Just biting my nails along with you!

Brooke said...

Did you understand that.. I am so tired. Can you tell? Grammar mistakes spilling out of me.

Brooke said...

Jake, poor Jake. I was about to hit the off button my remote when she gave him the boot but.. I just couldn't resist watching. Jake is my fav, but.. I think there is someone better for him. So, i am right there with you in nominating Jake. I think he will be nominated. It just seems so obvious to me.
Reid is my second fav. I havent' caught on to the annoyingness yet.

Whose cowboy boots come to propose to Jillian? Does Jake wear boots? Here is my theory. Jake goes back on the show, tells Jillian that Wes does indeed have a girl, etc. etc. She decides at the rose ceremony to give West the boot and keep Jake. "The boot" aka, Wes returns to propose after being kicked off.

Missy and Jake said...

I wasnt too sad to see jake go...more sad that wes is there longer then him. I was in LOVE with ED-still broken hearted over it...I hope it's him that comes back to her at the end!!!!!!!!! I have a little bit of hope still! I just want wes to die-I hope that everyone will unit and never buy one of his lame CD's-I will be so mad if he becomes famous over all of this crap. Anyway...oh I also love reid! I think he is so handsome! Is he JW?? I think I must have missed something earlier anout it?

Candi said...

I'm crushed that she got rid of Jake!! He was a little cheesy but I'm sure he's got a bad-boy side to him too. Oh well...hopefully he comes back to save himself!! I agree, lets vote for him for The Bachelor!!

I guess my favorite now is Kiptyn. As long as Wes leaves soon I can deal with who she pics!!

Wright said...

I am so worked up, I have to blog about this myself!

Weston and Nicole said...

I think you're right on about Ried's OCD issues and bedroom issues! I was also sad/surprised she eliminated Jake, but I actually think Jake needs someone more like him! I'm sure after this show he'll have no problem finding a great catch. My question is, who is the surprise guest at the next rose ceremony?? Is it Jake, like maybe she trades him back in for someone else? I don't know. I just don't know why she can't see how FAKE Wes is!! Everyone else saw it in him from day 1. Crazy.

The Williams Family said...

Blah!!! Total anxiety! I am SO sad over Jake - what is she doing??? Seriously Jillian - what is with her and Wes...she is taking crazy pills - he is so slimey. I can't wait to see how this all plays out. When they showed the promo for Jake confronting Wes in front of Jillian...um diarreah anyone?

Candi said...

Ok, so I went back and watched the end again last night. I almost cried when Jake left...again. anyways...

I think it'll be Jesse and Wes left in the end and Jake comes back in his hot boots to propose.

OR

She lets Wes go after Jake comes back to let her know what's going on. So there's Jesse and Kiptyn left and Wes comes back in his ugly boots to propose.

We'll see...

Erika Hanks said...

I thought the same thing about Jake, she is crazy to let him go! I sure hope he is the next bachelor!

Schmid Family said...

My first thought when they show the cowboy boots was that Ed comes back. Maybe the bood are to throw people off.

Allison said...

I can just feel it in my heart that ED is going to come back!! He kept the rose! That has to mean something right? I'm loving Reid (the fondue part was hysterical) and Kiptyn too. Can't wait till Monday! I'll be making a turtle with my hands.