Friday, February 4, 2011

Super. Cute.

I don't want to ruin the surprise...but....I am DEFINITELY having my girls make these to hand out to their class for Valentine's Day!


gumballnecklace-e1295417479801

My SISTER passed along this DARLING SITE to me and it is full of cute Valentine's day ideas.

Those are GUMBALLS! I mean, really, could that be any cuter? The only thing is...will the boys in the class appreciate them? I am trying to think of something masculine I can make with the gumballs.....

Another darling idea, and runner up if the gumball thing falls through, are these Sweety Pies from Our Best Bites. Absolutely adorable!!!

OBB Pie Pops in Blue Glass

What are your kids bringing to school for Valentine's day?


1 comment:

jen hulet said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the gumball Valentine necklace. I didn't see any instructions though. Cute idea for friends. I made the sweetie pies, so cute and soooo easy, and quite yummy too:)!!