Thursday, December 9, 2010

Be Gone, Belly Fat.

*Family blog updated.
I recently ran across this blog: My Year Without Sugar and I thought to myself, This looks intriguing! Cutting out sugar is JUST what I need to get my fat, post-baby self back into shape. (working out is NOT happening right now since I am running on about 4 hours of sleep per night). After looking over her blog, however, I realized just how non realistic that is for me. This girl has WILLPOWER!
Anyway, I am still hoping to start shedding some pounds through diet alone, until I get enough sleep to be able to amp myself up to break out the Jillian (aka the devil) videos. However, all of my typical 'diet treats', like sugar free chocolate pudding, diet hot chocolate with hazelnut cream, low calorie chocolate muffins, all contain one common ingredient that is not conducive with breastfeeding....chocolate. So, I need ideas! Any non-chocolate awesome diet treats? Any tips would be extremely appreciated!!!
One more question. Be honest here. I want to know....who is going to watch Bachelor Brad? Tell me truthfully...because as much as I don't want to, I MIGHT have to just peak at that first episode...just to see. Just to see, people! Don't judge me!

4 comments:

Webster Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Webster Family said...

I fell in love with the Skinny Cow white truffle ice cream bars and the Dryers All Fruit bars :) MMMMMMM

MM said...

hmmmm, is sugar-free jello with lite whipping cream a healthy treat? i tell myself it is. (i'm a whipped-cream-a-holic.)

Abbigail said...

Oh boy!!!! I am right there with you. I need to lose the belly bulge. HELP!