Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Halloween???

Quick question for anyone who may still be out there reading my blog (by the way, I appreciate the comments from my last post, thank you!!!).....

I know that Halloween is still a month away, but with this new little bundle coming in October, I want to be fully prepared for my favorite holiday.

I LOVE handmaking my Halloween costumes, but last year I gave in to a few costumes that were in previous Gymboree collections...a bee and a ladybug. Coordinating. Glittery. Adorable.

This year, I snagged the darling peacock costume for my 4 year old, and I would LOVE an idea of what my 3 year old could wear to coordinate with it. Any thoughts???

Thanks. :)



2 comments:

CandraWynne said...

I saw a REALLY CUTE yellow chick costume that was homemade. It was a yellow shirt and shorts, yellow feathers along the neckline a hat with the eyes and beak white tights and the cutest yellow rain boots. Let me know if you want me to send you a picture. It would be cute if they were all types of birds :) good luck!

Eric and Katie said...

What about your bird in the nest costume that Rachel used? I can't remember how old she was when she wore it, so she might have been way younger than Sarah is, but it is DARLING!!! And that would be great with a peacock...where did you find that costume by the way?