Monday, July 26, 2010

Anticipation...

So the 'Men Tell All' is kind of an anticlimatic episode, especially when the most dramatic characters (Justin/Rated R, Frank) don't show up. It was enjoyable to see the outtakes from the season, let a few of the guys weigh in and say their peace, but really....not much happens. Except for when they show the final two guys, and I start having huge butterflies and wonder how I will ever be able to wait another week for the final episode! I am DYING to know who she chooses! I was listening really carefully to how she worded things, and I am leaning towards Roberto being the one she chooses, but maybe that is just me guarding and protecting my heart since I want her to choose Chris L SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. He is SO darling. Roberto is hot, don't get me wrong, and really he is a good guy. But I am rooting for Chris L. What a sweety. Do you think that ABC would ask Roberto to be the next Bachelor if she chooses Chris? I think they would. However, I am not sure if they would ask Chris L. What do you think? I tell you what, if they choose Kirk I will barf. I am not a Kirk fan. Still. Please, ABC. Don't do it.

Okay, so what is up with Frank being on the Final Rose? Why was he not there tonight with all the other guys? I had this crazy moment of panic that there will be a Molly/Jason moment and Frank will try to get Allie back. Probably not, but fun to imagine. Seriously, though, why does he deserve to be on that episode? It doesn't make any sense to me.

What did you make of the Bachelor Pad previews? Hmmmmm.....Elizabeth does not make a good blond...Tina Fabulous is a bit loose with her lips, don't ya think? Tenley seems much racier than she did with Jake! Probably trying to live down the fact that Jake basically called her bad in bed. Ouch.

Okay, so what do you think? Chris? Roberto? Who will be the next Bachelor?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CandraWynne said...

My DVR for whatever reason stopped recording after 22 min last night so I'm glad that I didn't miss too much. I watched the last 30 minutes live and thought that the out takes were HISTERICAL!! What I have noticed is that Chris has a potty mouth... hmm.. that can be worked on right? :)

I did the same thing you did and listed really carefully to her wording and she said "I came here to risk it all for love and I'm ready to do that".... that saying made me think that she picked Roberto because to me he would be the risky move but I hope and pray that she chooses Chris L. I can barely stand the anticipation :)

The Peach.... said...

again, who is commenting with the chinese characters? :)
I was DYING when they were making Chris N. out to be the phantom...finally they acknowleged his absence the ENTIRE show! Sweet victory!!!!!!!!

文旺江汝 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.