Friday, April 16, 2010

Here It Is....

You know how some people keep their pregnancies a secret until they are out of their first trimester? Somehow....that doesn't work for me. Okay, aside from the fact that everyone would think I was literally dying (I get really, really sick), it is just pretty obvious that there is something amiss. You think?

Joy 12 Weeks web

Yeah. To be fair, I am more like 14 weeks in this one, but hey, who's counting? Um, ME!!!!!!!!

Anyway, here it is. The first of many. :)

* Just as a side note, this was taken with my new 24-70 lens (YAY!) and so there is some distortion, which is why my arm looks out of proportion to my bottom. (I really don't have that tiny of a bottom, I wish I did!) and also....don't mind the RAGING farmer's tan. It is my badge of love, sitting outside with my kids when I would rather be buried under my covers crying out of self pity. Just kidding. Kind of.



11 comments:

erin and shaun said...

You are so funny! It's only obvious because I know you but a lot of people look like this just normally. You are the skinniest pregnant girl I've ever seen!

Eric and Katie said...

You look SO great! What a cute picture of you. I know you won't believe me but you are such a tiny and DARLING pregnant lady - and it is not the distorted lense...I just saw you in real life so I know it to be true! Miss you and want to somehow transport you here so I can hang out with you all the time! Love ya!

Smith Family said...

joy...you are so freaking cute! you are such a skinny minny. seriously. yay that you got your lens!!

Kelli Bramble said...

You're SO cute!!

Kelli Bramble said...

Oh, and congrats on both new babies...hehehehe

Kelli Bramble said...

(I meant the lens and the baby, not insinuating you are having twins) And now I'm done here. :)

Melissa Davis said...

I LOVE IT! what a CUTE baby bump!!

Joanna Taylor said...

I'd lost the link to your blog and so glad I found it! Joy, I adore you. You are such an adorable little thing. :D

Nancy said...

Can you distort my bottom that way? You are so cute prego, you should come craft with me when you're in Utah next time, I'd love to see you. And if you do make those flip flops don't use a glue gun, I realized it doesn't work very well, you have to use some sort of epoxy glue. I'm on the hunt for a good one, I'll post about it when I find one. Kind of lame that I posted something that hadn't exactly been road tested, oh well, they looked cute!

The Peach.... said...

First of all, I want you to take a picture of me with that lens.

Secondly, yeah!!! you are back in Blog land. Good for you.

Thirdly, you are teeny. Are you sure there's a baby in there?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.