Friday, June 20, 2008

Could You Hear It??

...the pitter-pat of all the tween girls' hearts in the world? Yeah, Camp Rock premiered tonight. Rachel was soooooooooo (could go on forever) excited about it. They had a commercial for it every 5 minutes during all the Hannah Montana episodes for the past, um, year??
They played this movie up so much, and tonight when we were at Target BEFORE it even premiered, we noticed that they were fully stocked with Camp Rock paraphernalia...shirts, barbies, CD's, etc. Talk about counting your chickens.... They were smart to do it, though, because some of it was already SOLD OUT!!
So. I admit it. I watched it. Okay, I watched about 20 minutes of it. I did get to see Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato sing together at the end, the song I have been jamming to on Radio Disney for the past month, This is Me. I must say that I was into it.

I am going to go ahead and write another post above this one so it gets buried. Don't tease me for long.

3 comments:

CandraWynne said...

you know what, I say that you have to at least see it once in case you're ever in a conversation and that is the topic at least you can put your two sense in. I remember when high school musical came out taylor and I were watching a family of 5 while their parents were out of town and I can't tell you how many times that show played on TIVO in that weekend. it was impossible NOT to watch it. But now I at least know what it is about when others are talking about it and believe me ALL KIDS AND TEENAGERS WERE TALKING ABOUT IT!! 2 Months later I was at a young men/young women stake dance and one of the songs from High School Musical came on and all the girls just started screaming. All the other leaders just had this blank look on their faces. It was pretty funny but guess who told them about it. Thats right!!

Sherwoods said...

I live in mexico where I can't even get chocolate chips and brown sugar...what in the world is rock camp???

Sherwoods said...

HAHA! I can't even get the name right... I truly am out of it!