Friday, January 25, 2008

Oh beeeeeeeeep!

My computer refused to turn on yesterday, so I took it to Best Buy today and the 'Geek Squad' guy just shook his head at me and said, "This isn't good." I don't want to hear that!! So they sent it out to the manufacturer and we are hoping for the best. I probably won't be updating much until I get it back since all of my fun programs (photoshop, to be exact) are on it and I am limited to the use of Mike's laptop right now... hopefully it will be done soon, because I shot some quality video of Rachel singing the Hannah Montana theme song. I can't wait to download it and show it off. She is nuts! Nuts about Hannah, that is...I guess it could be worse, I could be stuck watching Barney all day or something like that. At least this has somewhat of a plot.
For those of you who don't have any 'tweens' (or obsessed toddlers) in your house, here is the song I am talking about. Please take note of the 'woaaaah' after the first line, the way she drags out the word 'staaaaaaaaaaaar' and when she puts her finger up to her mouth indicating the 'shhhh' at the end. These are all the highlights of the song for Rachel. And she really likes the part when she says 'Rock out the Show'.



Whatever happened to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star???

6 comments:

Jean Smith Photography said...

I can't wait to see the video of Rachel singing the song....I don't even have any girls and I love Hannah Montana...

Alysha said...

My neice is obsessed with this girl! She got her cd for christmas while they were here and we got our fair share of hannah. I have to agree though, much better than barney or teletubbies!

Sherwoods said...

Oh no! I am so sorry about your computer! Good luck with that and that Hannah Montana craze!

Tiff and Rand said...

Haha! That cracks me up! ...not about your computer of course, I mean about your 3 year old going on 13! I can't wait to see her perform this song. Good luck with all of that horrible computer stuff. I think we all have a love/hate relationship with them at one point.

erin and shaun said...

Oh, curse words!!! I hate computers sometimes! Hope it gets fixed soon!

Wright said...

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH HANNAH MONTANA???? SHE ROCKS! We adore Hannah Montana at our house, too. That theme song is GREAT.